What's Your Cancer Story?

By HERWriter Guide December 11, 2009 - 5:58pm

According to "The Total Cancer Wellness Guide" the news about cancer is better than ever. Dr. Mehmet Oz wrote the book's Forward. He states, "Even though more people are being diagnosed, fewer people are dying from the disease, and people are living longer and better with cancer. They're also learning to live well with, through and beyond it."

It seems like every where I go these days, I meet someone who's a cancer survivor or has a survivor in their family or circle of friends. People today are surviving with cancers that previously were fatal. It would seem like there are a lot of stories out there of courage, hard work, life changes and more that could provide support and encouragement to those newly diagnosed with cancer.

If you have a cancer story to tell, will you share it with us? It could make a real difference to someone else to hear what you have to say.

Great question and I like the title - "what's your cancer story?" because everyone has one. It can be them, their loved one, their best friend...but we all know someone.

I do hope we hear from others who can share their cancer stories.