when I press my breast milk will come out. is it normal?

I am not pregnat and I have never born

Some women do lactate without ever giving birth or being pregnant. 

Sometimes it is due to certain medications - are you on any?

Other times it's a hormonal issue where the body makes prolactin without the woman being pregnant or having given birth. 

Sometimes a growth in our pituitary gland (that is located at the base of our brain) can cause milk production. 

I think it's a good idea for you to have a check up with your doctor to see what is going on - it's probably nothing serious but it's good to have the issue cleared up.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide