When is my fertile days?

By Anonymous December 19, 2010 - 11:22pm

Me and my husband is planning to have a baby soon. I am 27 and he's 29 years of age and we're newly married (9 months only). I vistied my gynecologist and she said that everything is fine with me and as for my husband visited a uroligist for a sperm count and he's also normal.
-How can I know if I'm fertile?
-When is the right time to make love? (Morning/Evening)
-What are the factors that's stopping me from being pregnant?
-Is there a right postion for different uterus?

-What are the things I should know and be aware of to be successful?

Please see below my days of menstruation:
Jan 16 / Feb 12 / Mar 17 / May 18 / Jun 15 / Jul 16 / Aug 16 / Sep 17 / Oct 13 / Nov 16
My period is usually 5 days and clears on 6th or 7th day.

Looking forward,

It's great to see you mapping out your cycles like this. Ovulation comes at around 14 days (give or take a few days on each side) into the cycle so tracking like this allows you to estimate pretty well.

To answer your questions:
How do I know you are fertile?
You don't - it's an assumption. You will need to try for pregnancy for 12 months before you are your husband are checked for infertility.

What is the right time to make love (morning/evening)?
There is no "right time" in this regard. Just have sex using your charting as your guide.

What are the factors stopping your from being pregnant?
Nobody can tell you that but it could be bad timing, impatience, or sheer luck. A woman your age has about a 20% chance of pregnancy each month so allow yourself a good year.

Is there a right position?

I personally don't believe so but there are many who think various positions for a boy/girl or a baby in general works better (like standing on your head etc). Do what you think is best and most comfortable for you.

What are the things I should know and be aware of to be successful?

Eat healthfully, get good sleep. take exercise, don't smoke, avoid stress, have lots of sex and follow your charts. You can read lots more here: have some articles that may be of help to you -

Thanks for writing and good luck!

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide