Pregnancy Guide

ask: When will I have my next period?

My last period was 1st feb I took morning after pill 15 feb, 20 hours after sex. I had some spotting 22/23 feb but nothing since!!! I have had cramps for 2 weeks & mild nausea, hpt negative ??? Could I be pregnant?

Let's try to sort this out.

You took the morning after pill within the recommended time to be effective. You also took the pill around the middle of your menstrual cycle. The dose of synthetic hormones contained in the emergency contraceptive will affect the normal menstrual cycle balance.

Changes in your menstrual cycle are an expected side effect. Your period may start earlier or later than normal and your menstrual flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

If you do not have a normal period in 3 weeks, you should take another pregnancy test.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :