Pregnancy Guide

ask: why am i having pain if they said everythinv was fine except for lower than normal hcg level

By Mommyandwife

i took a home pregnancy test on the day of my missed period feb 23. Which comfirmed positive. I went to the clinic as well who also comfirmed it. About a week lafer im been expiercing major back pain and pelvic pain. I only been spotting on and off. Nothing major. Just barley. So i went to the emergency room where the docs checked my hcg level to which he told me was high enough to see something on the ultrasound but not high as it should be. The ultrasound teck stated there were no signs of tubal pregnancy or misscarrage. That everything was where it should be and everything was fine. They even checked my urine which was clear so they say it was clear. But anyways im still expeircing lower back pain that leads up to my shoulders and into my pelvic. I sometimes have quick jabs into my side but the pain in all is mostly in my pelvic and lower back. The docs said they dont kno why im doing this. I just went to the er two days a go. Im four to five weeks and my hcg is 15176.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :