why doesnt my boyfreind want to have sex with me

By July 24, 2009 - 8:28am

my boyfriend does not want to have sex with me hardley at all. and when we do he doesnt contribute in the work at all. we have had sex maybe 1 time in 6months. when i say something about it somehow it always turns into an arguement. when i was pregnant he said it was the belly. now he says its because he works so hard and he is tired. but his sex drive decreased before i was pregnant and before he got this new job. i tell him that i feel like its me, that maybe he doesnt find me attrative anymore. he always says its him. he says he doesnt understand why we have to have this converstion all the time. i just don't understand why the man i love doesn't want to be in bed with me. i tell him i cant wait forever and he just blows me off. i really don't think he is cheating on me. he is always at work or with me. i ask him what i can do. he says thiers is nothing to do that he is just to tired and not in the mood.

Hi Mother of 3

Unless both couples are happy in a nonsexual relationship and unless there is an underlying medical illness, a couple not having sex (or only once) in 6 months is a problem. Most people are tired, especially with jobs and kids. Sex is actually a stress reliever so tired people need it more than anyone!

When you say (regarding sex) that he "doesn't contribute in the work at all" I know you probably don't mean that sex is work, rather that he makes no effort? Do you always initiate sex?

Your question is one that has been asked before and it's a very hot topic. Since your questions is almost identical to the others, I will link you over there and you can read other women's stories and experiences as well as input from some of our male members. I think it'll help you a lot. Here are the two links:

Does this help you?