Pregnancy Guide

ask: why I don't have cravings and more pains?

By mmeeggiiee

my urine pregnancy test shows that I am positive pregnant. I already have a 1yr. old daughter(turning 2yrs on april), when i was pregnant to her I have cravings of fish (don't like fish before) but don't have any body aches before. but now I'm curious why is it I have more nausea (all day) more dizziness, more heart ache (I can't hardly breath just like I'm running all day) more body aches(especially back pains arms, abdominal pain) my breast is more tenderness and more sores it has already a milk, always sneezing in the morning, I don't have cravings everytime I eat I can't finnished it and every time i eat i feel I'm gonna vomit. i also have more frequently going to bathroom and more irritable more tired and I am only 5weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

mmeeggiiee,

Not all pregnancy will be the same, nor will they have the same symptoms.  If you know you are pregnant, why in your previous post you were concerned about your menstrual cycles? 

Daisy

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :