Why wont my soon to be husband make loce to me?

By Anonymous February 12, 2012 - 9:15pm

Im 21, my boyfriend is 22 soon to be 23. We haven't been intimate in about 5months. I love him but he rather get oral and a hand job from me then actually be intimate. I have found myself pleasuring myself and fantisizing about. cheating. I don't know what to do anymorw. I feel like less odf a woman because of this

Congratulations! Keep us posted.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Am sure is not easy, but it might be good to talk to your boyfriend and ask him why wouldn't he have sex with you anymore.  Open communication is very important especially if you are planning on getting married. Let him know how you feel.

Here's are some links that might be helpful

Well thank you,
Your advice was very helpful. So much so, that we are pregnant :). That was unexpected but is a blessing.