Q: 

Why would the neropathy in my feet get worse when I lay down.

By June 23, 2012 - 11:27am

It's always worse at night, but for some reason it started getting bad no matter what time I lay down. It feels like my feet are swollen and the skin is stretched tight. My feet feel hard and extremely sensitive. The pain is excruciating and I can't walk. I have to get up a stand while holding on to something. I have to wear socks always and it feels like they are wet and glued to my feet. I have type 2 diabetes and a B-12 deficiency. They just started treating the deficiency and I am on Lyrica and MS Cotin 60mg

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Diabetes

Diabetes Guide