will a girl get pregnant in cloth

By February 2, 2014 - 3:44am

Hi I and my gf was making out in a car and I without underware bt she was wearing her penty(cotton) and I ejaculated on it will ther be any chance if pregnancy plzzz rply fast really worried

Hi Rohan

I believe we have answered this question for you in some form or another several times. 

A woman cannot get pregnant if she has a layer of clothing between her. However, if she is wearing something like a thong or a material that moves with motion, there is a very slight risk. You are engaging in unsafe sexual practices so use of a condom will eliminate these risks.