Women to Women Supplements

By October 26, 2011 - 11:43am

I began the packets with the hormone replacement added. Took them for thirty days and had horrible gas problems. I stuck with them and swallowed handfuls of Gas X for 30 days. Unfortunately I ended up with a bad hemmorhoid problem. Went off the supplements and treated the hemmorhoid. The doctor said the pressure from the gas caused the hemmorhoid. Now what? I have 90 day of vitamins and supplements I can't take, Should I ask for my money back or do you have another suggestions? Thank You!

Mharrison, Sorry to hear you had problems, but if you go to the Women to Women site, it states "If you’re not, for any reason, just let us know within 30 days after your scheduled completion and you’ll get a prompt refund of your purchase price. Even if you’ve taken all the supplements." http://www.womentowomen.com/programs/hormonalimbalance/default.aspx

Hi mharrison

Unfortunately supplements can be a chance we take, since few are FDA approved and none of their statements are reviewed by the FDA. This doesn't mean they don't all work but claims can be made with rather dubious promises.

If there is a money back guarantee, then you can try and redeem it. If not, you will probably have to just accept the loss this time.

I'm sorry the side effects were so uncomfortable,

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide