Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Guide

Hi, There is something I'm wondering about which is I've started seeing a social worker and I feel good about the right choice I made. I decided to go because my parents and sister in general bother me in ways that gets me really nervous and stressed out and because of them I get very steamed as well. I thought to go to a social worker to get a direction in my life to get rid of all the problems I'm dealing with. I want to know do you think I'm doing the right thing by seeing a social worker?

There is something else I want to know about which is I have ovarian cyst and PCOS and I'm starting treatment for this real soon and generally do you think just because I experience stress can the treatment I'm taking be unhelpful due to stress or they have nothing to do with each other? Please let me know about these soon.
Thank You,
Melissa

Ken Biin

We're hoping to dedicate as much time as we possibly can towards the completion of stable versions of geospatial tools for Drupal. We have a few sponsors helping us out already, but need some more help to fully realize our goals.
may tap co bung
bếp hồng ngoại

Melissa6666 (reply to Ken Biin)

Hi, I'm not sure who you are but I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Please explain further.

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa6666

I do know I feel good that I'm seeing a social worker it was my first visit last week and I go to her once a week. Thanks for letting me know.
Thank You,
Melissa

DaisyN Guide

Hi Melissa666,

Welcome back.  Like I told you in your previous post, a social worker or psychotherapist would help if you feel stressed and having all these issues at home.  It depends on how you feel after seeing your social worker.  Has she helped you in finding ways to cope with your problems at home.  Do you feel better since you started seeing her. Those are questions you need to ask yourself. As far as the PCOS treatment, don't see stress interfering with your treatment.  PCOS treatment are sometimes treated with medications such as birth controls pills.  You need to ask your doctor about your treatment for PCOS and what can interfere with it.

Daisy

Does the thought of doing your taxes stress you out?: