This is a condensed version of a longer post that was published on the Breast Cancer Yoga Blog entitled:
Cancer Pre-Treatment Check List – 6 Tips To Make Your Life Easier Once You Begin Treatments
You can read the full post at:
Receiving a diagnosis of cancer can be overwhelming. There are so many questions swirling through your mind and so many things to put in order. Here is a short list of 6 tips suggested by other patients to help make your treatment both more comfortable and better organized.
1. Familiarize Yourself with Your Medications and their Side Effects
2. Schedule a Dental Appointment
3. Order some new products in advance to test them to see if you have any reactions to them, and to see if you like their feel and other characteristics.
4. Make a list of things that need to be done and circulate it to friends and family so that they can sign up to help you.
5. Create a treatment goody bag for yourself
6. Meet with a Naturopathic doctor
Each of these 6 tips should help to reduce the uncertainty and confusion that come with a cancer diagnosis and treatment plan. Try to organize and simplify your daily schedule whenever possible. Don’t forget to ask for help!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.