Gf and i are worried; is she pregnant?

Last night at approximately 10:25 PM my girlfriend and I were together. We had an intimate moment and shortly after i gave her oral sex I rubbed the tip of my penis against her vagina. I urinated prior to the experience, and i did not ejaculate either. The "rubbing" occurred roughly 7 seconds, and she is still a virgin. After that we had anal sex and I ejaculated inside her without a condom. There wasn't any condoms involved at all in any events last night. Is there a chance she is pregnant? There was no penetration.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for your question.

The vagina is inside of the body. There is no risk for becoming pregnant with oral or anal sex. However, your girlfriend is no longer a virgin.