Facebook Pixel

if sumtin is inside d breast nd d tin is like a stone,nd durin d menstruation period it wil be painin her pls is dat a cancer

By July 28, 2014 - 7:41am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello josegpam,

Any lump in the breast must be evaluated by a doctor. A mammogram and ultrasound of the breast is recommended. A biopsy or sample of tissue might be done. The cells are examined under a microscope to determine if the mass is cancer.


July 28, 2014 - 4:57pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!