Is it likely I could be pregnant?

So basically my boyfriend came in my hands, and I remember that there was no more semen on his shaft, but when he put his penis back into his pants he might’ve gotten a little sperm on his hand. Then he fingered me OVER my panties (cotton & quite thin, but not really thin like if it was lace). We didn’t have intercourse whatsoever. My question is, could his sperm have gotten inside my panties & fertilised me? I had a short menstruation 2 wks after it happened (5 days, my usual is 7-8 days) & it was lighter than usual. My cramps were also not as bad. The colour was still bright red though. So could that be implantation bleeding? I took an HPT test 3 wks after the mentioned period and it showed negative, but I’m still worried. Thank you x

Welcome to EmpowHER.

From what you have shared, there was no risk for becoming pregnanant.