I started the pill on June 26 so i am basically a pill first timer. It is a combined pill (for 21 days I should take it, and then 7 days without it). However I have a few questions. When I first started to have sex I trusted on my cycle tracker app just to make sure that i didn't have sex on the days/ around the day I was ovulating. But now, my cycle will obviously be different since the pill will not make me ovulate. My questions are:
1. now that I am on the pill, can I have sex without condoms and without the risk of getting pregnant?
2. How long does it take for my body to adapt to the pill?
3. Are there risky days (just like my past ovulation days) meaning that those are days I need to avoid having sex (with or without condoms) in order not to get pregnant?
4. Following to the previous question, are there any safe days in which I can have sex without condoms?
5. When the 21 pills end and I enter the 7 day break (which is supposed to be like a soft period) is having sex around that time risky? (Few days before, in the seven days, and few days after the seven days)
Thanks for the info!