Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Sometimes when i go to the period i have pains in my stomach n sometimes when im having sex with my boy friend i saw blood even im finished to menstrate n we want to have a child but i cant get pregnant whats wrong doctor with us?

By Anonymous August 27, 2014 - 12:44am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns . We are not doctors.

You need to be examined by a gynecologist. Have you ever visited such a doctor?

A gynecologist is a physician who has special training in female reproductive health. He or she can determine why you have such painful menstrual periods, cause of vaginal bleeding following intercourse, and why you have not been able to conceive.


August 27, 2014 - 8:32am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!