4dpo & ttc

By September 29, 2011 - 4:56am

4dpo with light cramping, feeling of full bladder & got very light spotting in underwear? Could it be implantation bleeding and if not what else could it be. I've also got a different taste in my mouth. ???

Hi Tic after infant loss

If you are four days past ovulation, it's far too early to have pregnancy symptoms. In fact, it takes about 10 days after sex for a pregnancy to actually occur.

But stranger things have happened - your spotting could possibly be the case with you if you are implanting very early, especially if the spotting is very light.

Your other symptoms would not be connected to pregnancy as it would be far too early for this to happen.

You can take a pregnancy test in about 10 days, however, and you may have good news for us!

Thank you for your reply. I will do a test some time and will let you know what it is. I've had 3 pregnancies already and nothing like this ever!