Abdominal pain

By March 12, 2015 - 11:25pm

I've been having abdominal pain feels more like a muscle strain because it hurts when I move. I had an ultrasound and it was fine. They didn't find anything wrong. It is on my left side right neck r to my belly button. I recently realized that when I eat a lot it hurts for a couple of hours. Could this be because Of food? It feels like a muscle strain but they didn't find anything so I'm wondering if it could be just nerves pressing shaing something when I eat. Is this dangerous?

Thank you for you time!

Ok thanks. I will increase my fiber intake and see what happens. I will get back to you!
Thanks so much and have a great day!!

Hi Bathsheva

We don't know what is wrong so we can't tell you if what you are experiencing is dangerous. 

You may have strained a muscle - this may not show up on an ultrasound.  An MRI is a better option.

Since your pain is to the left of your stomach and is worse after eating, you may have a digestive issue. Increase your fiber intake a lot and see if it helps. 

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide