am i pregnant?

By November 15, 2011 - 9:04am

ok can someone pleasee help me.
after me and the boyfriend had protected sex, he was worried of me getting pregnant. so i took next choice. i then had my period a few days laterr. (making me have two periods in one month)..we then had protected sex sometime inbetween..and a few days ago i had light bleeding and a few spottings after. am i pregnant? or is this just a side effect of next choice?

Hi peacenlove

If you are having protected sex, do NOT take Plan B - this is for emergencies only. I am sure your boyfriend means well but he clearly doesn't understand under what circumstances Plan B should be taken.

Your bleeding was likely a side effect of Plan B (this is a side effect, not your "period"). Another side effect is that your next real period may be irregular this month. But if it is late, you can take a pregnancy test. However, since you had protected sex, the likelihood of you being pregnant is very, very slim.

Good luck and keep using protection ALL the time; you are being smart!