am i pregnant?

By Anonymous January 22, 2012 - 2:50am

Hello...I'm 21years old and last had sex on the 7th of November last year, I then had my period on that same day. I've had all signs of pregnancy and took a couple of tests which all came out negative. Yesterday I went for an ultrasound and there was nothing, nothing in my womb. My period is 3days late now. Is it possible to have an ultrasound when you're 2months pregnant and not see the baby? Could I be pregnant?

If you had sex and had your period the next day, this is a highly unlikely scenario of pregnancy. The only way you can get pregnant is if you are ovulating and this usually occurs around 10 - 14 days after you start your period and therefore, this is very unlikely.

It appears that you have taken the measures to see if you are pregnant by the tests and the ultrasound. I think it is safe to say that you are not pregnant.

Good luck,