Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 15, 2012 - 9:42am

My nipples have been really sensitive and have been hurting for the past week and I have lower back pain. I am still a few weeks away from my period

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. It would be pretty early if you are two weeks from your period to experience pregnancy symptoms. However, if you had sex, you risk the chance of pregnancy. The only thing you can do is wait to see if you miss a period, then wait about 8-10 days and try a pregnancy test. The symptoms you are explaining could be pre-menstrual, pregnancy or stress. I hope this helps. Keep us posted and good luck.