Am I pregnant?

I am 27 years old and my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have not had a period for the month of May (Negative pregnancy tests). I started having a dark brown discharge (lighter than a normal period - like really really light) on May 30th. We had sex on May 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th, 28th and 29th. Could I be pregnant or just a very light period (minus heavy cramping or ANY heavy blood.)

If you are taking the pregnancy test correctly, it's unlikely that you are pregnant although it's still possible.

It sounds like you period is on it's way and may fully start in a day or two. At this stage, this spotting would not be implantation bleeding, it's too late for that. If your last period was in April, a test would confirm a pregnancy by now but test again if your period doesn't start this weekend. Look very carefully for the second line (I threw out a "negative" pregnancy test once and a half an hour later I was putting something in the trash and glanced at it with a light shining on it and saw a really, really faint line (I was indeed pregnant).