Am I pregnant?

So i got my period around the final days of august and it ended on the first of september. then I had unprotected sex on September 2 and took next choice that same day. Then I got my period a week later. I calculated tha my next period would be around the beginning of October but it is now the 9th and it still hasn't come. I have weird feelings in my stomach but I'm not sure if its pms or if I'm pregnant. I've been stressing out lately. Will I be okay?

You are not pregnant. You had a period after taking Next Choice.
Changes in the menstrual cycle, including a period starting later than normal, is a side effect which some women experience after taking this emergency contraceptive.

Try to relax and I'm sure your period will start shortly.