Pregnancy Guide

ask: Am I pregnant after doing this?

my bf and i were fooling around in the shower. We were clothed, but i gave him a hj and washed off the semen on my hands under the shower (no soap). Then a minute later i touched my bare vagina to fix some uncomfortableness. It has been two weeks since and I think I had some spotting, also have been experiencing light cramps. I'm 4 days away from my next period, could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

You are not pregnant, you are experiencing pre-menstrual symptoms. Hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :