am I pregnant? if not what's wrong.

By April 1, 2010 - 8:56pm

OKay so my last period was almost three weeks late when I got it it only lasted three and a half days, and pretty light. ABout a week later I got a extreamly little amount of pink discharge I have taken four hpt that have all came back negative, But I haven't stopped cramping sense what I thought was my last period. THe pain is getting almost unbearable.. every once in awhile I'll stand up get dizzy like I stood up to fast but I didn't.. I have also been having to pee alot and almost every time these is a fair amount of clear odorless dischard. BUt the test are making me think something else more serious is wrong I'm starting to stress. I'M also noticing I feel completely empty right after eating what can be wrong??? please help

I absolutely agree with Susan you need to be checked out. There could be a number of reasons for this like in my inexpert opinion a baby growing in the wrong place. Better get checked out

Dear cass611

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry you are going through this. Not knowing what is wrong is a horrible feeling.

A three-and-a-half period is perfectly normal, even if it's light. Being 3 weeks late is not so unusual, if there is stress, illness or medication that could contribute, and some women are really late or even skip a month....just because.

But if you are in unbearable pain and suffering this kind of dizziness, then you need to see someone immediately. That is definitely not normal. You may have a cyst that is causing this (and may be about to burst) or some other condition that's causing the pain may need immediate attention. A tremendous amount of pain is our body telling us that we need to seek help.

Please see a health care provider straight away - is it possible to do that?