Am I pregnant or fat?

Sex in April
may 2 got my period , light then got heavy. Lasted 6days
june4 got my period same as may lasted 6 days.
July 7got my period.Same as may and June lasted 7days.
No symptoms like swollen breasts or tenderness.
But my stomach looks like a pregnant belly, but it's soft and jiggly, but sticks out n hang over my pants
loss of appettite ..kinda
feel like throwing up, but I think it's all in my head. Got a little pain where I get period cramps, real light pain

Not on bc.
Can't get a test cuz I'm always with my mom.
Help me!!!
I had a full blown period 3 months after sex. I kinda get gassy, and I'm constipated , but I've always been constipated for about 2 1/2 yrs now.
Wouldn't I feel symptoms now?
I know I ask the same question, but I just Rly need help! This is going to far in my head!! I think I'm so paranoid. I just wanna relax. I got stretch marks around my belly button and lower stomach. I only have fat hanging in the front. Not on sides,
serious answers please.
Don't say to go to a friends house n get a test cuz I don't have any friends
no aches or pains.

I push my stomach and feel like puking.
I think it's all in my head, how can I repax?

Hi Hannah

If you had sex in April and several periods afterward, you're not pregnant. You issue is emotional due to not being ready for sex. When you stop putting yourself in these situations, your mind will be in a much better place!And if you are having sex, then you are not always with your mother, unless she's with you when you're having sex so you must have some time on your own.

Sometimes when young people start having sex, then do become paranoid about pregnancy and they can feel signs and symptoms that aren't really real, due to these fears. This is an indication that you need to stop having sex because you are clearly not ready emotionally. If you are having sex, you need to be ready for the outcomes of sex.If you can't go the person's house that you're having sex with, then stop having sex with him if he can't provide emotional and practical support for you.

As to your weight gain, you may have just gained weight, like many people do. Adopt a very healthy diet and move your body more.

Sex is causing havoc in your young life so the obvious answer to how you can stop all your fears is to stop having sex. Women who have sex should not have such a physical and emotional burden afterward.