Am I pregnant or paranoid?

So I had unprotected sex on the 18th, 4 days after my peak fertility day according to an app I have to track my cycle. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me, or at all, and I'm pretty sure he urinated after he came last. I was supposed to get my period on the 30th of this month (I have a 32 day cycle) but I got it today on the 31st. I have a yeast infection atm (not sure if that would change anything) but I got a spot on my underwear , so I put a pad on and there was some blood (kind of light normal first day stuff) but then it slowed A LOT and was hardly there when I wiped but there was blood if I went into my vagina to check. Am I being paranoid? I've read some about implantation bleeding but I had a lot of my usual pms symptoms this month. For example, I broke out a few days ago, have had light cramps the week before, and then the acne and cramps went away yesterday and today which is normal. I've really been stressing this past week too...could that make my period lighter? I really need a second opinion :\

It's highly unlikely you are pregnant - you were not ovulating and you didn't have sperm to genital contact so it sounds like you are having a light period - a day late isn't of much consequence. Implantation bleeding is a few drops of blood, not a light period. You can take a pregnancy test to confirm this but your risk is very low.