Bloated uterus/belly: what can it be?

By April 7, 2016 - 1:06pm

My last menstruation occurred on February, 27, and it ended 7 days later. I had no sexual activity in this period, but my uterus is getting really bloated, and it seems like it's growing. I even thought this could be a PMS sign, but I've been bloated since February. I think I've already ovulated, maybe 13/14 days ago, but the uterus seems to keep growing and getting more bloated. I've heard period should come in 14 days after ovulation. I have a really irregular cycle tho. Besides, I sometimes feel some pain, but something really fast, around the uterus. Sometimes, it goes through the ovaries. I'd like to know if that is a worrying condition or what can be causing this.

You posted this question a few days ago and it was answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/swollen-uterus-after-menstruation-what-can-it-be

We can only answer the same question on one thread.

Please talk to your doctor about further queries as we cannot answer in depth since a physical evaluation is needed.