Can a girl get pregnant if after a guy ejaculates then rubs against her vagina, is it possible?

By April 26, 2010 - 12:31am

im really scared, i was fooling around with my boyfriend and we were nakes, he ejaculated away from me but then we rubbed together is it possible i could be pregnant. He never penetrated me, so can i be pregnant from rubbing?

Hi Jane,

To answer your question simply - yes you can get pregnant from this kind of sexual activity.

Anytime a penis comes into any contact with a woman's genital region (especially when he ejaculates) she can become pregnant. The risk is somewhat less than having intercourse, but the risk is there, nonetheless.

You'll just have to wait it out until you period comes, unfortunately.

I would highly recommend you using condoms, even with this kind of activity. It will give you peace of mind and protect you from pregnancy, as well as infections or diseases that are transmitted via body fluids or skin to skin contact.

We wish you the best!