Can I be pregnant if I got my period twice last month and havent gotten it this month yet?

Last month I got my period twice. Exactly 2 weeks apart. May 9th and then again on May 23rd. It is already June 20th and I haven't gotten my period again. I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests and they have all said "Not Pregnant". But today I started feeling a bit nauseous. I dont know if its because I am pregnant or if I'm doing it to myself worrying about being pregnant.

However, I do have ovarian cysts. That can be a factor too.

I need help...

Keep me posted, I too have pcos and I heard spearmint and apple cider vinegar is really good for people with ovarian cysts and I'm also ttc . I had my period sep 18-22 and again on sep 30th-Oct 5th and I've also been having unprotected sex. I was expecting my period on the Oct 21st but I tried calculating from the 30th and I should be expecting it oct 28th. But I'll wait and see if it would start next month which is expected to be nov 11th.

I havent gotten my period yet but I am spotting. Very little but its been 2 or 3 days already. I wear a pad but no blood gets on it. Usually I notice that Im spotting whenever I use the restroom.
So now I dont know what to do...

I'm going to take another 2 or 3 tests. I'll report back later.

Your LMP was on May 23rd, so you aren't late yet. Ovarian cysts can sometimes cause irregular periods, prolonged periods, etc. So, considering you recently took a couple of pregnancy tests that were negative, don't stress out about it and just wait for your period.

Keep us posted!