Can I get pregnant? Please help

By Anonymous April 1, 2013 - 9:17am

first of all. we DID NOT have sex. he was just rubbing his penis while I was lubricating. and after sometime he ejaculated.. not inside but ON my vagina. what are the chances that I can get pregnant?

Anytime there is ejaculation on or near the vaginal opening, there is a small risk of pregnancy - although nothing like penetrative sex. As far as percentages, we can't tell you that (it also depends if you were ovulating, of course) but your risk has been raised. This is considered unsafe sexual activity and a condom needs to be used in future.

I thought so.. and took the pill today. within 24 hours :)
so I guess I'm safe :)

thank you for your concern :)