ask: Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

To the comment about the ladies selfishness in regards to the concerns about the inability to fall pregnant. Your comments are rude, offensive and ignorant. Have you been told you can't have children? Have you any idea how difficult the adoption process is? Have you any idea how devastating it is to find out you are unable to carry your own baby, or know that you may never be able to fall pregnant. For many women having a baby makes you feel complete, having the ability taken away from you can make you feel like a failure. Many relationships break up as a result of this, particularly if the man really wants a child, or if the wo.an feels that they r no longer good enough. Stop been so heartless!! Think before you write!

Anonymous

I desperately wanted kids. I have had to ectopic pregnancies. One in '04 and another in '10 with a tube being removed each time. Devastation doesn't even begin to describe the hurt especially when you see your other siblings having beautiful children. The doctor told me I wouldn't be able to conceive now. I would really like to do IVF but we can't afford it.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Is adoption possible for you?

Cvs And walgreens have what is called "the stork OTC" it replaces the in vitro and it's non prescription any more hence the acronym otc. It costs about $79 and can be done in the privacy of your home. It works just like in vitro and is a whole lot cheaper. GOD bless you

Hey can you use this if you don't have any fallopian tubes how does it work and where can I get it at

Have you or anyone you know tryedcthis and it worked with no tubes on either side just your overies left ??

Anon

This product is a glorified turkey baster and in no way, shape or form replaces in vitro for infertile couples. It does NOT treat infertility. Please do not hawk this product as a replacement for in-vitro to our readers.

Anonymous

At a very young age I had to get my tubes removed. I was actually overjoyed that i was with child until i was told that it was an etopic pregnancy. I was informed by my OB/GYN that it is very possible to conceive i would just have to go through the IVF process which is very expensive. I pray that each and everyone of you ladies find some strength as i know this issue can take a toll on us.

Anonymous

Hello unfortunately I've had both of my tubes removed due to ovarian cysts. Now I only have one Ovary but soooooo badly want more children! Does anyone no If synthetic tubes or in vitro fertilization would be an option for me? if so what does it usually cost and which one is a better more cost effecient option Out of the two?

Adoption.

You can't decipher the difference between "no" and "know." You shouldn't reproduce.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :