Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

By September 17, 2008 - 12:51pm

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

I had gotten pregnant by a man who had an vasectomy did.Hi I myself had a tubaligation in 2005 I had my tubes burnt ad 6 years later after I gotten married I found out unexpectedly I was pregnant with twins.... But miscarried...so in 2004 I had another tubaligation done with both of my tubes removed cause I couldn't face another miscarriage... With an oblation done to my sacked out period after my miscarriage so now I have no periods but I still ovulate and a chance again I might be pregnant as I speak....so you can not STOP what God has planned for your life Amen

Anonymous

Hello I had my first tubal removal last year May 2015! Was told my right tube was damaged in the process of that tubal removal! I just had another tubal removal (left) after I found out I was pregnant! HCg levels were low to detect anything so they monitored me two days later my next checkup I caught a sharp pain shooting on my left side down to my leg! Doctor told me I can no longer have children naturally my fiancé and I are sad! I saw the news and it's suppose to pass a le if you can not Concieve after 2 years naturally your insurance will cover you! (A little prayer and hope) We know IVF is expensive! I'm going to do the doctor Friday lets see what she has to say! I haven't been happy these past two wks post surgery:( Praying for all who are trying!

I am trying and have no tubes....waiting to see if I get a period in a week...ill be praying for you and all women going through this. God knows my desires and I've prayed about this but have not heard yes or no. But I've grown in my relationship with Him because of this. So good is coming out of it either way. I m not letting the devil get a hold of me again! I love God either way. Easier said than done. It's been difficult. God bless .

Isaiah 54
1 “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not been in labour! For the children of the deserted one are more than the children of the married woman,” said Yah

Anonymous

Hey ladies my name is Juanita Crawford
Ok I had both of my fallopian tubes removed in fertility doctor told me tht I would have to do ivf. Tht made me real sad because me and my husband don't have the funds for ivf. An this was in 2013 when I had my surgery, so now I wonder if I will ever have children of my own. Ok so my pms came on the 8th of May and it haven't came on for June. Could I be pregnant through the mercy of God because God is a miracle worker

Dear Juanita Crawford.

Faith is real. Its not only money that should make you receive gifts like a child. It is God. Its a shame that we think that way, what ever way we want try to get pregnant, Its always God's mercy. Children are life and they come from only GOD. Raise your faith and stop consulting because it will create doubt in you. Instead of raising money, raise your faith the more.

Hi anonymous what's happening dear? did u really fall pregnant without fallopian tubes? M really sad u know I also have the same problem n the doctors told me of IVF n we won't afford that n m so scared to try lucky plz advise me

Hi Juanita!

While I appreciate your faith in God, it' not going to get you pregnant with no tubes.

Save as much money as you can for IVF - this is the only way you'll get pregnant. Put your faith in this, rather than hoping to get pregnant with no tubes.

Excuse me, but the only thing that she should put her faith in is God and God only. Secondly I myself went to a doctors appointment and she asked if I was pregnant and I told her no because, my tubes were removed and the doctor kinda giggled. I asked why she giggled and she said that because, I don't have tubes..Does not mean that I can't get pregnant. She also, went on to tell me that she has had more than one woman under her care that has conceived and has had healthy children. She also, said it's slim but possible. So I disagree with you as far as where to place this thing called "faith". God is and awesome God, always have and always will. Unless you are a doctor, you should never question the works of God. I am trusting in him as well. Thank you very much but this site doesn't need negativity! !!!!!!

Hey there couldn't help but read your comment while I was doing research about this subject because for some reason I having pregnancy symptoms but both my tubes were removed is it really possible