Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

By September 17, 2008 - 12:51pm

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

So I'm reading everybody posts and comments and I'm a bit confused. So I've read someone say that something about a period. Well I have both of my tubes taken out. The doctor also told me that I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally. But my question I guess am I not suppose to be having a period?

You will still have a period.

The fallopian tubes have nothing to do with periods. You will still have a period with no tubes but will no longer be able to conceive naturally.

Anonymous

It has nothing to do with faith. You people need a basic anatomy lesson. You can NOT conceive naturally with no tubes. Anyone who says otherwise is lying, crazy, or attention seeking. It's not a case if it's "rare". It's not happening. No doctor giggled and said it can still happen. Giving people false hope is evil. I really hope your pathetic attempts to get attention are worth what you are putting people through. No tubes=No natural, uterine pregnancy. It's 100%. I'm sorry.

I was told 3 weeks ago I could still conceive naturally without my fallopian tubes as long as a good sperm and egg meet there is a chance no its not a high chance but there is hope so ignore all the negative people this was a doctors opinion not mine.

Anonymous

I had gotten pregnant by a man who had an vasectomy did.Hi I myself had a tubaligation in 2005 I had my tubes burnt ad 6 years later after I gotten married I found out unexpectedly I was pregnant with twins.... But miscarried...so in 2004 I had another tubaligation done with both of my tubes removed cause I couldn't face another miscarriage... With an oblation done to my sacked out period after my miscarriage so now I have no periods but I still ovulate and a chance again I might be pregnant as I speak....so you can not STOP what God has planned for your life Amen

(reply to Anonymous)

Thing with tubes being cut burned or tied the tubes can grow back allowig conception to become possible, what we want to know is if you can have a baby without tubes at all but congrats im happy for you I love miracles

Anonymous

Hello I had my first tubal removal last year May 2015! Was told my right tube was damaged in the process of that tubal removal! I just had another tubal removal (left) after I found out I was pregnant! HCg levels were low to detect anything so they monitored me two days later my next checkup I caught a sharp pain shooting on my left side down to my leg! Doctor told me I can no longer have children naturally my fiancé and I are sad! I saw the news and it's suppose to pass a le if you can not Concieve after 2 years naturally your insurance will cover you! (A little prayer and hope) We know IVF is expensive! I'm going to do the doctor Friday lets see what she has to say! I haven't been happy these past two wks post surgery:( Praying for all who are trying!

I am trying and have no tubes....waiting to see if I get a period in a week...ill be praying for you and all women going through this. God knows my desires and I've prayed about this but have not heard yes or no. But I've grown in my relationship with Him because of this. So good is coming out of it either way. I m not letting the devil get a hold of me again! I love God either way. Easier said than done. It's been difficult. God bless .

Isaiah 54
1 “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not been in labour! For the children of the deserted one are more than the children of the married woman,” said Yah