Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

By mrsbrathwaite

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

TB joshua ministry@

Contact now to get the scoan anointing water, mirror book,T.B JOSHUA prayer line dvd, prophetic anointing stickers...

One of the mediums He is using in The SCOAN is the Anointing Water. According to T.B. Joshua, “By using the Anointing Water, you are symbolically setting yourself apart for Jesus Christ’s special attention as you pray in faith. I mean, you are positioned for mercy, favour, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity and fruitfulness. It is not the Anointing Water that heals the sick but Jesus Christ Himself. There must be faith both in the person praying and in the person being prayed for. Prayer must proceed from and be accompanied with a lively faith. It is this that brings about the healing, not the Anointing Water.”

So get your us by making online registration and purchase by contacting scoanhealings@gmail.com or +2347056105308 send all your details to the email by providing your name, phone number, country,state,and home address and picture of the purchaser.

Please note – Currently the Anointing Water is not being sent out to individuals. It is only available in The SCOAN HQ and delivery shall be made through DHL and courier to any of the country around the world..
THANKS
Best regard
TB Joshua ministry@

Anonymous

TB joshua ministry@

THANKS
Best regard
TB Joshua ministry@

Anonymous

LISA
CHICAGO
I WAS UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT DUE TO THE
CAUSE OF THE INFERTILITY. when i went to
the hospital the doctor said i have
endometriosis. i was told that can't give birth
again that really hurt my life i wanted
to commite suicide twice but i was caught
by my husband and till june of this year i
have been praying to God to just take my life
because my life worth no living till the day
i was browsing i saw a comment of chan from
new york who had face the same problem i read
it and i decided to give a try to it and when i
did he welcome me and congratulate my coming to
the right place. he then tell me what to do and
when the materials was ready he casted the spell
about two hours of time he mail me that the spell
has been casted and that i should and meet my husband
and i did after a week of it felt usually things and
when we drove down to the hospital i was declared
pregnant then with the joy in me i shouted yessssss
today makes it one month i am still pregnant akpoba
has change my story before i thought akpoba is a fake
and a scam but now i know he is the one we all needthanks alot
very soon i'm gonna be a mother i am now i joyful praise
after 11yrs of marriage i thank the great akpoba. and
i want to use this miraculous moment to tell the secret
to everybody that akpoba is the king of giving a man
worth of trust he is real and in case you need his help
feel free to contact akpobaspell@gmail.com or call
+2347055484719 cheif akpoba A 1 among all others
GREATEST PROPHET WHO EVER LIVED

Anonymous

I had my left tube removed due to a eptopic pregnancy. I still have my right tube.. the obgy that did surgery said the clamp is very low on and could very well fall off, no signs of scar tissue either. My question is.... is it cheaper to have a reversal with only one tube to remove the clamp?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Interesting question - thank you! 

Each doctor and hospital will have different cost levels for this kind of gynecological surgery. Your best bet is to ask your doctor about the finances regarding each procedure and then discuss the risks and benefits of both. 

From my research, a reversal can cost up to $5000 including anesthesia and hospital costs but of course, it may be cheaper or more depending on your doctor and where you live. Weight up the pros and cons with your doctor.

Unfortunately this may not be covered by your insurance but your corrective surgery for the clamp may be covered. Ask your insurance company. 

Will you keep us posted?

Anonymous

If u have eggs can u take them out and get them inseminated so you can have a baby

Abeyote Badie

Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Abeyote Badie)

Hi Abeyote

Unfortunately, you cannot get pregnant naturally without Fallopian tubes.  While there are many testimonies on line about pregnancies without tubes, it's not biologically possible.

But you can still get pregnant - it will have to be done via IVF. 

Abeyote Badie (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank you suzan!!!!

Anonymous

hello!
i have n't both of Fallopian tube cause of ectopic pregnancy. and i have no children . how do i get pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :