ask: Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

To the comment about the ladies selfishness in regards to the concerns about the inability to fall pregnant. Your comments are rude, offensive and ignorant. Have you been told you can't have children? Have you any idea how difficult the adoption process is? Have you any idea how devastating it is to find out you are unable to carry your own baby, or know that you may never be able to fall pregnant. For many women having a baby makes you feel complete, having the ability taken away from you can make you feel like a failure. Many relationships break up as a result of this, particularly if the man really wants a child, or if the feels that they r no longer good enough. Stop been so heartless!! Think before you write!

By the way: If you're offended, it's because you know it's the truth. The truth has never been kind to anyone. ;-)

Yeah, it is a hard process. It's cheaper and less selfish than IVF treatments.

The only thing these bovines want is to parade around their pregnant bellies. They couldn't care less about having a child, they want the attention of having a mini-me. That's it -- plain and simple. And if you're with a man who is supposed to love YOU but leaves because you can't bear a child, you don't need that loser anyway. He didn't love you, he loved what you could give him. When he saw you couldn't give it to him, he left. That's what he thought of you. SO remember that: HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU anyway.

Ya it is a hard process....... Parade pregnant belly's?? ..... Not everyone.... in fact not many have cute bodies with cute pregnant belly's. Also not everyone wants to be pregnant or enjoys it but having a baby of your own is a pretty wonderful miracle to experience and worth it. I honestly cannot believe you think that many people are that VAIN to literally solely want a baby just to have the pregnant belly to parade ...... ????? Most ridiculous comment I have heard as well as the mini me comment. I wont even express my feelings on that one. Adoption is awesome, but not for everyone. No one should ever be made to feel bad because they want a child of their own. There are many chilldren who need homes yes, many are also conceived when they shouldn't have been due to many things like all kinds of abuse, lack of education, alcohol, drugs etc .......the list goes on .... However do to peoples reasons for having a child and not being able to care for the child does not mean that someone does not have a right to want a biological child of their own. Why should that be taken away from anyone because other people have babies all the time and give them up??? Its sad yes. Its awesome when they can be given a home absolutely. However why people CHOOSE to have children is personal but that does not EVER make someone selfish because they want a child of their own and don't necessarily want to adopt. You think someone who is willing to pay for treatments 10,000$ or more just wants a pregnant belly or a mini me ??? If you feel that way I would have to assume you are lacking an education yourself or just ignorant or both. If this is also how you feel then get off this site. Nobody asked your opinion in the least bit. Not Helpful ..... Plain and Simple. If your offended its because you know its the truth.......

I couldn't see the coment you're replying to in all these posts, but it seems to me there is some ignorant bitch acting like she knows anything about infertility! Tell the bitch to piss off! Or give her my name and contact info. I'll handle her!

I desperately wanted kids. I have had to ectopic pregnancies. One in '04 and another in '10 with a tube being removed each time. Devastation doesn't even begin to describe the hurt especially when you see your other siblings having beautiful children. The doctor told me I wouldn't be able to conceive now. I would really like to do IVF but we can't afford it.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Is adoption possible for you?

The answer to your question dear.....F. U!

Cvs And walgreens have what is called "the stork OTC" it replaces the in vitro and it's non prescription any more hence the acronym otc. It costs about $79 and can be done in the privacy of your home. It works just like in vitro and is a whole lot cheaper. GOD bless you

Hey can you use this if you don't have any fallopian tubes how does it work and where can I get it at

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :