Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

By September 17, 2008 - 12:51pm

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hey ladies my name is Juanita Crawford
Ok I had both of my fallopian tubes removed in fertility doctor told me tht I would have to do ivf. Tht made me real sad because me and my husband don't have the funds for ivf. An this was in 2013 when I had my surgery, so now I wonder if I will ever have children of my own. Ok so my pms came on the 8th of May and it haven't came on for June. Could I be pregnant through the mercy of God because God is a miracle worker

Hi Juanita!

While I appreciate your faith in God, it' not going to get you pregnant with no tubes.

Save as much money as you can for IVF - this is the only way you'll get pregnant. Put your faith in this, rather than hoping to get pregnant with no tubes.

Shame on you for that. Actually you are incorrect she can get pregnant. Thanking God the creator.

Anonymous

I want to know if I can still get pregnant with one tube and one ovary I have my right tube and ovary removed

Yes, I had my left ovary removed and fallopian tube and 3 years later I was pregnant with a beautiful healthy baby girl that is almost 4 now. So yes you can. Good luck

Yes, pregnancy is possible. It may take a little longer but it's possible!

Anonymous

Hi. Last year 2015 i experience ectopic pregnany and right tubal removal. And i got pregnant exactly one year this jan 2016 . And it fertilize still in my right ovary... dont lose hope you can still have yours im almost 4 months pregnant now

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

It's important for our readers to know that you got pregnant naturally as you still have one tube, rather than no tubes at all.

We wish you a safe and healthy delivery!

Did anyone manage to get pregnant and actually give birth without both tubes???

Anonymous

I had two ectopics a year apart and lost both tubes with each. Ivf was our only option , yes there is a minuscule chance that the egg could burrow into the uterus but with all the scar tissue it's highly unlikely. We went to prague for the 2nd round of IVF and it was a success. We have a beautiful daughter a year old snoring away beside me here. Never give up.