ask: Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

I desperately wanted kids. I have had to ectopic pregnancies. One in '04 and another in '10 with a tube being removed each time. Devastation doesn't even begin to describe the hurt especially when you see your other siblings having beautiful children. The doctor told me I wouldn't be able to conceive now. I would really like to do IVF but we can't afford it.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Is adoption possible for you?

Cvs And walgreens have what is called "the stork OTC" it replaces the in vitro and it's non prescription any more hence the acronym otc. It costs about $79 and can be done in the privacy of your home. It works just like in vitro and is a whole lot cheaper. GOD bless you

Anon

This product is a glorified turkey baster and in no way, shape or form replaces in vitro for infertile couples. It does NOT treat infertility. Please do not hawk this product as a replacement for in-vitro to our readers.

Anonymous

At a very young age I had to get my tubes removed. I was actually overjoyed that i was with child until i was told that it was an etopic pregnancy. I was informed by my OB/GYN that it is very possible to conceive i would just have to go through the IVF process which is very expensive. I pray that each and everyone of you ladies find some strength as i know this issue can take a toll on us.

Anonymous

Hello unfortunately I've had both of my tubes removed due to ovarian cysts. Now I only have one Ovary but soooooo badly want more children! Does anyone no If synthetic tubes or in vitro fertilization would be an option for me? if so what does it usually cost and which one is a better more cost effecient option Out of the two?

Adoption.

You can't decipher the difference between "no" and "know." You shouldn't reproduce.

You're being insensitive! Who cares about grammatical errors regarding a sensitive topic such as as this one? It probably was an honesty mistake!!

No. She's an idiot.

Adopt a child FFS! There are so many that have no home and all you are concerned with is your inability to get pregnant. It's selfish and disgusting.

Hi! I had both my tubes removed and went through IVF. Both my tubes were blocked. Docs gave me a greater chance at pregnancy with them removed and going through IVF. I now have two beautiful 8-month old twin boys! Was married for 14 years and we finally have our family. It cost us about 17k. It's expensive but they are worth every penny. We got pregnant on our first try as nothing else was wrong with me but blocked tubes. We still have one frozen embryo. I am now 35 and hubby 36. Good luck!!!!

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :