ask: Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

I want to thank prophet James for helping my wife get pregnant, when we get married, my wife could not give birth and my family people were all saying it has been 11years now we are married no child, that i should get another wife for myself. i was tried and frustrated till i came across prophet James , who i contacted and behold my wife became pregnant. again all my thanks to prophet James, the great roots AND herbs man from Africa. If you out there need help to get pregnant, or for your wife to get pregnant, should contact the great man i contacted also his email prophetjamesspelltemple@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I was wondering if I could be pregnant if my both fallopian tubes removed there is a chances of getting pregnant? I had my tube removed 2013.I was meant to come on my period (which is always on time) about 1month ago. I have taken two pregnancy test but these are coming up as negative. What puzzles me is why am I having pregnancy symptoms likes spotting,nausea,lower Back pain,Missed period,abdominal pain in my stomach,Blurred vision or Headache,Cravings and Sensitive smell.
Can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Well I had 2 ectopic pregnancies. .no tubes. Dr didn't take but part of the baby the last time. .I was almost dead. .I was 21 and 23 ..now I'm 49..there isnt a day I don't think about my 2 boys

Anonymous

i have had 3 eptopics, oct 2011 took just fetus away from left tube, oct 2014 left over tube and ovary, march 2015 the right tube. now thinking about having ivf. so sorry for everyones loss i know how difficult it is.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

EmpowHER is very sorry for your loss, Anon. 

We will keep you in our thoughts.

Anonymous

My Fallopian tubes cut for my medical problem .So I need to know how I can become pregnant & my chances of becoming pregnancy.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your gynecologist is the best person to answer your questions because he or she knows your medical history.

Generally, a woman who has had both Fallopian tubes cut cannot conceive without in vitro fertilization.

Regards,

Anonymous

If you had both tubes completly removed, not tied or burned etc but taken out, you can not get pregnant! I just had this procedure when i had my csection. You still have overies and periods but no tubes to carry the eggs. My ob told my this was 100Percent effective and my Husband and i had to be sure we never wanted more kids . you just have to be sure they were Removed,it is a fairly newer procedure.

There is a 0.0003 percent chance of getting pregnant after having your tubes removed. Mine was removed and the doctor said that there is that slight chance.

Anonymous

I had an eptopic pregnancy in my left tube it ruptured so its been removed, then I gotten pregnant with my two kids. Five years ago I had another eptopic pregnancy and the Dr didn't remove it he cut it and removed the fetus ...I was wondering can I still get pregnant although its been 4 years since the pregnancy and haven't conceived yet.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :