Can I still get pregnant without fallopian tubes?

By September 17, 2008 - 12:51pm

I had my fallopian tubes removed due to multiple etopic pregnancies. I still have my ovaries, so can I still get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello I had my first tubal removal last year May 2015! Was told my right tube was damaged in the process of that tubal removal! I just had another tubal removal (left) after I found out I was pregnant! HCg levels were low to detect anything so they monitored me two days later my next checkup I caught a sharp pain shooting on my left side down to my leg! Doctor told me I can no longer have children naturally my fiancé and I are sad! I saw the news and it's suppose to pass a le if you can not Concieve after 2 years naturally your insurance will cover you! (A little prayer and hope) We know IVF is expensive! I'm going to do the doctor Friday lets see what she has to say! I haven't been happy these past two wks post surgery:( Praying for all who are trying!

I am trying and have no tubes....waiting to see if I get a period in a week...ill be praying for you and all women going through this. God knows my desires and I've prayed about this but have not heard yes or no. But I've grown in my relationship with Him because of this. So good is coming out of it either way. I m not letting the devil get a hold of me again! I love God either way. Easier said than done. It's been difficult. God bless .

Anonymous

Hey ladies my name is Juanita Crawford
Ok I had both of my fallopian tubes removed in fertility doctor told me tht I would have to do ivf. Tht made me real sad because me and my husband don't have the funds for ivf. An this was in 2013 when I had my surgery, so now I wonder if I will ever have children of my own. Ok so my pms came on the 8th of May and it haven't came on for June. Could I be pregnant through the mercy of God because God is a miracle worker

Hi anonymous what's happening dear? did u really fall pregnant without fallopian tubes? M really sad u know I also have the same problem n the doctors told me of IVF n we won't afford that n m so scared to try lucky plz advise me

Hi Juanita!

While I appreciate your faith in God, it' not going to get you pregnant with no tubes.

Save as much money as you can for IVF - this is the only way you'll get pregnant. Put your faith in this, rather than hoping to get pregnant with no tubes.

Shame on you for that. Actually you are incorrect she can get pregnant. Thanking God the creator.

My name is Vashon and I'm 42 years old my fallopian tube's R block us but I trust God... The promise to Abraham was that Sarah would have a son (Genesis 18:10
As God chose Isaac over Ishmael so also does He now choose to bless anyone who place their faith in Christ and become the true children of Abraham.... Keep pushing and keep praying God is the same God what He done for one He can do the same for us just believe.... May God continue to bless us all

Amen

Anonymous

I want to know if I can still get pregnant with one tube and one ovary I have my right tube and ovary removed

Yes, I had my left ovary removed and fallopian tube and 3 years later I was pregnant with a beautiful healthy baby girl that is almost 4 now. So yes you can. Good luck