Q: 

can you be allergic to your period?

For the past few months, everytime I start my period.. I get extremely itchy and irritated when my period starts. I have switched all products I use. But it still comes back. I have finally realized that I might be allergic to my period. I've been checked to see if it was something more, but everything comes back normal. My past period, was a surprise. I usually always know when I'm about to start. But the day before my period started, my "area" started to itch again and the next day, my period came out of no where. Please help. I am waiting for my insurance card in the mail. And I need help/relief. I don't wish this upon my worst enemy. I am literally going crazy from this itch and pain.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!