can you be a virgin and still get pregnant and if the is semen on toilet paper and a female whipes can she become pregnant (still virgin)

My comprehensive health class sucked and now in feeling really nervous because I whiped with toilet paper that may have or have not had semen on itfrom my father or brother

Thank you for your respince

With all the !!!!! And saying I need to get in another class which I no but I prefer more than one than more response and I think u for your reply I just thought the way u typed it was rude

HERWriter Guide (reply to onlygrowingUp)

I'm sorry you felt I was rude.

EmpowHER cannot reply to multiple questions on the same topic and while we would all love to help you out, we field hundreds of questions per week and one response is what we can promise. Again, please ask your doctor if you are not satisfied with these answers- I'm sorry we could not help you as much as you wanted.

I was saying if it was dropped in the semen

I was not being rude at all. The answer is no, and you have again posted this question on another thread, again saying that you think your father or brother put sperm directly on toilet paper you may have used and not saying how this can happen. Just because you don't like an answer does not mean the person is being rude.

Hi onlygrowingup

How would sperm end up on a roll of toilet paper? Your father or brother wouldn't wipe their penises on a roll of toilet paper!

No, you can't get pregnant that way! Why do you think this could happen? Did someone say this is possible? If so, ignore them.

You need to enroll in another class if you can. And you can start here for sex ed; it's a great tool: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

u didn't have to be rude