chances of getting pregnant if i missed 2 pills and didn't make them up?

I started using yazmin birth control pills for the 1st time on the 2nd day of my period which was on may 22, 2010. I forgot to take my pills on Sunday the 6th and Monday the 7th and had sex on monday (unprotected). What are my chances of becoming pregnant? I've also notice some spotting this morning what does this mean?

Any time you miss two active pills in a row and don't make them up (and additionally have unprotected sex) then you raise your risk of pregnancy.

Your spotting could mean any number of things, from implantation bleeding to meaning your period is on it's way, as a result of sex or there may be no discernible reason at all. Since you are only 18 days into your cycle, it may not be your period.

You may just have to wait things out for the next 10 days, and if still worried, you can test for pregnancy as soon as 5 days from now.

Will you update us? And don't forget to always use a backup method like condoms if you forget to take your pills!