Clear liquid coming from vagina?

Hello.. I've recently noticed that I have clear, runny liquid coming from my vagina. I usually notice it after having a bath. I'm quite worried about what it could be.. I last had sex in March this year which was unprotected and have had a period every month since .. So should I be worried about pregnancy or infection? Or is it just normal discharge? Please help ASAP! Thanks.

Liquid running out of your vagina after a bath is bath water. It's called "vaginal emtrapment". It usually does not happen after swimming or even in a hottub. A swimsuit could be the cause of stopping that.

Don't use bubble bath or salts when bathing so that the water is clean and chemical free. As you leave the bath, place a finger inside your vagina to let the trapped water leave and then try to urinate within a few minutes of your bath. This should get rid of any water than enters the vagina.