Could I be having implantation bleeding

Hi I'm not due my period for another 9 days and earlier todayI sstartedggetting bloody discharge for a few hours and then it turned into a kind of light period forrroughly anhhour then stopped all together my periods have always been regular and I'vennever bled or 'spotted' before could it be implantation bleeding??

Thanks for the comment me and my partner have been having unprotected sex.... Since I left the question yesterday I've bled quite heavily today it's on and off and really confusing me now.... My periods are practically always on time so it's just not normal for my body to be bleeding this early thanks for reading

If you have been having unprotected sex then it's possible. Implantation bleeding is generally a few drops of blood, often light pink or light brown. 

You can test for pregnancy early - in about 7 days.