Could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend ejaculated on his hand but wiped it off immediately afterwads. It was dark and I do not know if he used the hand he ejaculated on but a few minutes he fingered me for a bit. Could I be pregnant?

If any sperm still remained on the finger which he inserted in your vagina, then, it is possible that you could get pregnant. Conception happens when an egg is released from an ovary (ovulation); the egg travels through the fallopian tube and waits to be fertilized. A sperm enters the vagina, penetrates the egg and fertilizes the egg.
Wait for your expected next period. If you are late by one week, take a home pregnancy test.