Pregnancy Guide

ask: Could I be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 9th. He put the condom on inside out , then corrected it once he realized he couldn't roll it down. I didn't pay attention to if he pre cam or not. There weren't any leaks in the condom, but could I be pregnant? My period is 2 days late, but my period is usually almost a week later than what my app tells me anyways. I'm extremely worried. My closest friends have told me I probably have nothing to worry about, but I can't help but to worry.

Anonymous

You have legitimate concern if your boyfriend had pre-ejaculate on the condom when it was reversed. Unfortunately, no one can answer this question now as the experience is already over. If you are already late on your period, you can take a pregnancy test. They are pretty accurate and this will help answer your question at this time.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :