Pregnancy Guide

ask: Could I be pregnant?

By envygissell

Hi i had my period in mid feb for one day then spotting , and now i'm having cramps here and there. I go to the bathroom more the usual and am always hungry even after i eat at times. I smoke cigarettes but now the smell i can't take so i have stopped smoking them. And if i have a drink i get sick after just one so i have stopped that too. I've never been pregnant before so i wouldn't know what to look for. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Hi envygissel

Have you been having unprotected sex? Is your period usually longer?

Early signs of pregnancy (beyond not getting your period) are nausea, constipation/frequent urination, and fatigue.Food/drink/smell aversions are also common.

Since you are experiencing several of these signs, taking a pregnancy test is a good idea.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :