Could I get pregnant if I have sex after only taking the 4th pill?

I've been on the pill for about a year now. I stopped taking it for about 1 or 2 months, and I started to take it again this month. I started taking them the day my period started and I took up until the 4th pill and had sex (w/o back up n once my period was over).I'm on the second week of taking the pill and I haven't missed one. I've been feeling cramps as if I was going to get my period but I just had it about a week ago. I've also been feeling nausia, I don't know if it is my imagination or if I might be pregnant.

You should be protected from pregnancy by starting your Pill when you did. When you start your Pill on day 1 of your period, you are protected straight away.

Your nausea could be due to the Pill (some women feel that way with the Pill so try to take it with food). To ease your mind you can take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex for the first time but your risk of pregnancy is extremely low. I hope this helps!