Could I have gotten a girl pregnant

By August 20, 2012 - 9:06am

I had a girl over, we had been watching a movie, she was in her underwear, along with myself. She removed my underwear then began to give me oral, then proceeded to get on top of me where she let the head of my penis press against her vagina which was wet. I told her to stop because I did not have a condom. She got off, removed her underwear and put on the rest of her clothes. I do not believe I had any precum on my penis. Is this possible. An hour if not two earlier I had peed in a chlorinated in a pool (do not know if this helsp). Thank

Hi Anon If she had underwear on, sperm doesn't swim through clothes and you had no intercourse and your penis was dry. This isn't having sex, it's just making out. If her underwear was wet, that's from her, not you. She should be fine and you did the right thing but telling her to get off and by not having sex without a condom - smart move!

As a swimmer myself, though, I'm aghast that you are urinating in pools. Please don't do that! :)