Could I have gotten pregnant?

Missed the first 8 days of birth control and had unprotected sex 3 days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation. It has been about 6 days since ovulation my breast are starting to feel heavy with sharp pains and I have been really exhausted lately, I've also been having a lot of discharge. I'm suppose to start my period in 8 days. I know these can be symptoms of pms but I never got them before. Is there a good chance that I might be pregnant?

A woman has about a 20% of pregnancy every month, if she's having unprotected sex. Since you had unprotected sex a few days before ovulation, you do have a risk of pregnancy. You can test 14+ days after you had sex.