"I had a three day period [ August 8-10] of old blood [brown,goopy] the middle day had a bit of normal but not much. Anyways i woke up this morning nauseous...i can only compare it to my first pregnancy back in Feb. [miscarried] we use birth control and sometimes condoms. I don't remember missing a pill although i might have taken it a bit later on some days...what could it be? Is it just the birth control maybe?"

Im cramping really badly and have since it ended. Now 9 days later im starting to worry as to why im still in pain. Also i woke up monday [17] with sickness that has come and gone since them. Any Ideas?

Do you think you had another miscarriage? This may be possible.

I would recommend you have a health evaluation, because you may have an ectopic pregnancy right now, or your appendix may be in trouble or any number of reasons. And an ectopic pregnancy or endangered appendix (the pain often starts in the lower belly region before veering to the right) is not something you can put off.

Put a call into your doctor's office and will you update us? Hopefully it's nothing serious but it's better to be safe.

I'm sorry about your loss. Have you tried taking a urine test to see if you may be pregnant? Where is this cramping? On your stomach? back? uterus? Are you taking any other meds other than birth control?

Let us know. Thanks.

(reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

I am not taking anything else right now. The cramping is in my uterus also tummy ache. Last night i felt like everytime i took a breath my muscles in my tummy were riping. I also have started sleeping till noon! Last night i slept from 645pm-9pm went back to bed at 12am and just woke up now at 1205pm. i had a period of sorts so i dont think im pregnant...i have been good with birth control but can stress do this or can birth control do this?