Pregnancy Guide

ask: Cum on hands, washed off well and later fingered - risk of pregnancy?

By Emily B

I got some of my boyfriend's cum on my hands gaffer giving him a handjob, so I wen to the bathroom to thoroughly wash them with warm soapy water, he also cleaned up and got some on his hands as well and washed up the same way. Later, half an hour or less, he fingered me. Is it possible I could get pregnant or is all the sperm and ejaculate dead and gone?
Also, when's the earliest detections of pregnancy without taking a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

There is NO WAY you can get pregnant from what you explained. His sperm was all washed away prior to the touching episode. There is no need to be concerned. If you didn't wash your hands but rather just removed the sperm from your hands with a towel, this will also NEVER cause pregnancy if he touched you afterwards. I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Missie

He has really short finger nails, so it's not really possible that any was left behind underneath them? And if one sperm survived what are the chances it reached an egg?

Thank you so much for explaining, I really appreciate it :) I just needed to be
sure

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :