Pregnancy Guide

ask: Does soap and water wash off sperm?

My boyfriend and I were getting a little sexual and I gave him a handjob which was why I ended up with some of his semen on my hand. Then I went to wash it off with water and hand soap in the bathroom. After that, I accidentally put my finger into myself forgetting the risk and I immediately pulled out after once or twice when I remembered. Is there any chance I am pregnant? It's going to be another 2 weeks before I'm supposed to get my period and I really need to know.. Please help? Thanks so much.

Anonymous

So my girlfriend and I were on the couch and she proceeded to give me a handjob until I came on her hands but I caught some of it as well. She went and washed her hands and I washed mine twice and dried my hands off with two different towels on two different occasions, about 10 minutes apart. About 20 minutes later she wanted me to finger her. So I did. Is she going to get pregnant? I am scared to death. We're 15 and it's definitely making me think twice about how old and responsible I really am. She says her tummy is feeling a little weird, but her period is also coming in a week or two (she has irregular periods already and her periods normally last about a week to a week and a half). Someone please answer. I'm losing my mind here. Thanks.

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend were playing around and kind of got intimate and I have a bump after 30 minutes we stopped having sex and I was giving him a blow job and his sperm went down my knees but I didn't feel anything go in and when I left I went to a bathroom and wiped it off and put a pad to make site if my underwear had any to not touch it but is there a big possibility I could get pregnant? What do you think the bump is? Its red and swollen

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

What do you mean you "kind of got intimate" and had sex? Did you have intercourse? 

Where is the bump located? 

There is no way to get pregnant if sperm touches your knees - it needs to enter the vaginal opening. 

We hope to hear back from you!

Anonymous

My gf had gaved me a hand job and I accidentally touched my sperm by just little on my finger, I washed my finger with water but i never used soap. My finger was completely dry so I fingered her. Is their a chance she can be pregnant??

Anonymous

hai hi im 20ty actlly myself n my guy had privacy tym during tat i gav him a bj wer accedntlyy his semen spilled on me n btwn my thigs too but i was werin my jocks at tat tym .after tat i wased it with water n walked with tat jocks for an hours then wlie to bed nly i jus removed . all im scared is will i get pregnent ?? coz i don know evn on tat i was kinda eroxtid n wet in my jocks plus evn im scared urinatin werther it culd get in itseems ?? im not sure i washed wel on tat tym .....this happend a month ago now its 8 weeks frm tat first month i din get my chums prply but this month im gettin well !!! so plss hlp me with thiss ...

Anonymous

I have a question my girlfriend is a little worried that she might be pregnant we were getting a little intimate on the couch and she gave me a handjob and somehow It ended up on my face/mouth area, she immediately got a wet washcloth with soapy water and wash my face and I seriously rinsed out my mouth a dozen times, a little while later I gave her oral and now she's worried could she be pregnant

Anonymous

hi im 17 and mg gf is 16 last 2 weeks we had made a contact with our sexual organs. i just want to ask if there is a possibility that is can get pregnant after i ejaculated while we are rubbing our oragans? she is still a virgin and we are just rubbing toghther then i felt that i was going to climax and when i felt the first burst of sperm i remove her from lying on top of me. is there a chance of her getting pregnant???

Hey thanks for your question . I am 15 and I have been doing the same with my gf. There is hardly a risk in doing that as long as she is a virgin . If she is a virgin your penis needs to be in her vagina . Make sure she wipes . If any sperm got in her make her wipe and stand for and hour or play some sports.. the reason for standing is because gravity will let the sperm out ... The sperm my ooz out her vagina so tell her to wipe numerous times . I hope I helped you and made you less paranoid .

Anon

The information you are giving is totally false. Being a virgin has nothing to do with sperm/genital contact - any woman can get pregnant this way, regardless of whether she is a virgin or not, although the risks are far smaller than if she had full intercourse.

While gravity will ensure sperm will be cleared out of her vagina (that and natural cleaning done by the vagina) doing sports or wiping afterwards is not going to stop a woman from getting pregnant.

Anonymous

I am 15 and not really sexually active. My boyfriend & I were making out in his car and he got a little wet from precum. He guided my finger to the top of his shorts to feel it, but I quickly took my finger away & wiped it on his stomach. I then put the fingers that I touched the precum with into his mouth and he sucked on them for a while. I wiped them on his sweatshirt after. About 5 minutes later, I went inside and washed my hands twice before going to the bathroom. But I'm scared that there could have still been precum on my finger when I wiped after urinating. What are the chances of pregnancy in this scenario?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :