dry red rash around outer corner of my eyes.

By May 13, 2015 - 10:09pm

hi! I have a dry red rash just on the outer corners of my eyes, it burns a bit and itchy (no bumps), think it might be because sometimes tears come out of my eyes when i sleep and make the outer corners of my eyes wet/irritated as i find it itchy the most when I wake up. I avoid to ware eye make as i find my eye worse the next day .Is there any kind of cream you can use to get rid of the redness?

Hi janejane

We have a very active thread about redness, puffiness and flakiness around the eyes with lots of solutions found - check it out here, you may find a cure (there are many!):

You can also change your pillow cases and use a dye/color/scent free detergent to see if that helps. 

If nothing works, see a dermatologist.